CITY STROLL

September 04, 2016

Here I am, in his shirt again but this time completely unintentionally (as if my wardrobe is not full enough) and oh, so perfect for a comfy stroll around town. And as funny as it may sound I actually wanted to stay away from comfy sneakers for today's look - on purpose. Since the whole attire was quite boyish anyway, it needed some feminine touch to it, so I opted for heeled pointed mules instead. Which brings me to todays fashion tip...
To blend everything together I've styled my metallic bucket bag which is the same metallic colour as the shades on my sunnies and the heels of my mules.

Fashion tip:
Mules are a hot trend that's not leaving the fashion scene even for the colder season. With heels being flat, rounded or pointed, with print or plain, with foux fur at the heel or not, it really doesnt matter which one you pick, as long as you have one of them, you are a true fashionista for sure. :)

SLO:
Čisto po naključju je tudi današnja objava v njegovi srajci (kot da sama nimam že tako prevelike omare) in je tokrat ujeta med nedeljskim uživanjem v mestu. Čeprav se to lahko sliši malce smešno, sem se za ležerno nedeljo tokrat nalašč izogibala udobnim supergam in namesto njih, k že tako fantovskemu stajlingu, raje obula ošiljene natikače, s katerimi sem dodala močno potrebni ženski dotik. Da sem vse povezala v celoto, pa sem poleg izbrala še metalični cekar, ki je v isti barvi sončnih očal in petke natikačev. 

Modni nasvet:
Natikači pa so tisti vroč trend, ki ne zapušča modnega prizorišča niti v hladnejših mesecih. S peto ali brez, z okroglo ali ošiljeno konico, s potiskom ali ne, s krznom na opetniku ali ne... samo da so natikači in modne pike bodo zagotovljene. :)

You Might Also Like

6 komentarji

  1. The flats are very chic!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mules are so great because they’re comfortable! Love the look, your shoes are awesome.

    TFM BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those red heels!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iz katere trgovine je pas? Ga iscem ze doolgo!!🙂🙂

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe