LAST ONE OUT OF THREE

February 25, 2016

Yes, Mancinas spot is a blog where most of the time I work on developing my personal style - and most of the time, lets be honest, my favorite styling would feature me wearing a pair of high waisted skinnies. Ha =)
But through the years I've realised, its fun to try other things and get to know yourself through clothes even more.
So here I am with a pair of wide trousers, stepping out of my comfort zone. And you now what?! The change did me good and there are days I really enjoy wearing them. Down below you can check out three looks featuring them in three different ways and I wonder ... which one do you like the most?






FashionTip on how to wear 1 pair of wide pants, 3 different ways:
1 Turtle-neck under a shirt is a must this season. click
2 Oversized clothes can look slouchy, when wearing them both at the same time. To avoid boxy shaped appearance, I like to tuck my sweater into my pants, to make some dimension.
3 Wearing high heels with high waisted trousers make you legs look long, but wearing a crop jacket on top will them seem even longer! click

You Might Also Like

6 komentarji

  1. really nice blog! stop by anytime :)

    xoxo Sienna
    http://www.fashionintheair.com/2016/02/dramatic.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that jacket!!
    xx Elle

    Check out my blog:
    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Model and Travel & Lifestyle blogger i Tokyo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this coat! Great look dear!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  4. What stylish combo! What about to follow each other on gfc?

    How to style a SWEATSHIRT on
    lb-lc fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! I've a cape with the same print of your jacket! :)

    Rakel ♥ www.alovelystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this coat. Nice blog.
    Good vibes, Fox
    check out my latest Vlog
    -www.rochellefox.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe