STYLE OF THE DAY Fall appropriate

October 17, 2014

Marc Jacobs once said: "Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them."


And somewhere along the way I managed to somehow make a significant switch to my everyday style. Swapping my skinny jeans (which I was wearing nonstop) for trousers and adding a slight chic but manly touch to my outfits. Not that my rockerchic style is forgotten, its has just been pulled aside, making space for something new- so I actually live in the clothes I am wearing.

Kot strela iz neba, je moj stil oblačenja doživel močan preobrat. Ozke kavbojke so nadomestile hlače na črto, inspiracijo za stil pa že nekaj časa črpam kar pri moški modi, ki jo vpletam v vsakodnevno modo. Še vedno se tu pa tam sicer spogledam z rokerskochic stilom, ki sem ga tako zelo oboževala in ne, da sem pozabila nanj, le prostor - zato, da živim v svojih oblačilih, sem dala nečemu novemu.  


You Might Also Like

7 komentarji

  1. I'm loving this new approach you've taken with your styling. You look great and the scarf is a very chic touch :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lep styling :) x

    http://bblluusshh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing fall look! Love your style

    Kárin

    NEW POSTS DAILY

    KÀRIN STYLES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super chic, I love the belted sweater! x

    I'd love you to check out my latest post!
    http://www.thestylemma.com/looks/belt-it

    Instagram: @thestylemma
    Facebook: The Stylemma
    Twitter: @thestylemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great preppy look.

    Hazel =)
    http://www.theskimplelife.com
    Please follow me on Instagram: @theskimplelife

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute the way you wear your scarf :)

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe