NOT MINE

May 25, 2017


I still vividly remember my sister wearing this corset top back when she was in high school and I always thought to myself how cool she looks in it. Today, quite few years later Im rockin' it my way and it still looks like I bought it in Zara yesterday. How crazy it is to think its already been 10 years since my high school and quite few more from hers, yet this top is again, after all this years a "must have" for fashionistas this summer?!

Fashion tip:
In order for the corset to really make a statement in a non-tacky way, I styled it with the same colored cropped vintage Levis jeans and black shirt-dress under it, to really make it pop. But since I feel corset tops can be quite in your face or even daring if you wish, I like to style them with longer layers under it, so the material underneath flows while walking and makes everything more airy and mysterious. Ok, but also to make a contrast between a lean torzo and optically elongated legs.

SLO:
Še vedno imam živo sliko pred očmi svoje sestre, ki je točno ta korzet nosila v srednji šoli in se mi je zdela v njem tako zelo kul. Danes, toliko let kasneje pa ga jaz nosim na popolnoma svoj način in kar malo noro se mi zdi ko pomislim, da je že 10let od moje srednje šole in še kar nekaj let več od njene, tale korzet pa še vedno izgleda kot da sem ga ravno včeraj kupila v Zari. Obenem pa je po vseh teh letih zopet eden tistih vročih kosov, za katerimi bodo vse fashioniste norele letošnje poletje.

Modni nasvet:
Tokrat sem za to da korzet zares stopi v ospredje z njim skombinirala vintage Levis kavbojke v isti barvi a s črno srajčno obleko pod njim. Včasih se mi zdi, da bi lahko sam korzet prehitro izgledal preveč izzivalno, zato mi je všeč če je skombiniran z daljšo plastjo pod njim, tako daljši material lahko plapola v vetru med hojo in naredi celotni videz bolj zračen in misteriozen. Ok, obenem pa lepo poudari še torzo in optično še malce podaljša noge.

You Might Also Like

3 komentarji

  1. beautiful outfit
    xoxo

    amoriosdelamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning with this outfit!! It rocks!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: ACEITE DE OLIVA PARA NUESTRA PIEL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is awesome. I love to combine new stuff and clothes that I got for ages.
    Have a beautiful week.
    Love, Esther
    https://lifestyle-tale.com

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe