EDEN

April 12, 2017


Whenever I travel I always follow simple rules: I pack basic pieces that are simple to style and go with everything, but I also make sure to take few statement pieces that "pop" each outfit and make it fun and interesting. That way I avoid over-packing with stuff I wont actually wear, but I also know I'll have nice outfits everyday.

Fashion tip:
When wearing statement pieces like this embroided top, I like to focus all attention just on it, while others pieces just compliment it. Black skinny jeans under peplum make legs even skinnier, red coat matches the flowers on the top and makes everything blend together nicely. Oh, red lipstick was obviously a must as well.

SLO:
Kadar potujem se rada držim preverjenega recepta za pakiranje - vedno spakiram nekaj kosov, ki jih bom lahko kombinirala z čisto vsem, a obenem tudi nekaj tistih "posebnih" kosov, ki bodo vsak styling naredili nekaj posebnega. Tako se izognem pre-polnemu kovčku in dejansko ponosim vse kar vzamem s seboj.

Modni nasvet:
Kadar oblečem kos, ki sam po sebi pritegne dovolj pozornosti rada ostale kose skombiniram tako, da ga samo dopolnijo, a ne prevzemajo pozornosti.
Tako sem pod peplum top skombinirala ozke kavbojke - pod peplumom ozke kavbokke noge še dodatno zožajo, obenem pa sem preko ramen obesila še rdeč plašč, ki se barvno ujema z vezeninani in vse sklopi v celoto. No, pa tudi rdeča šminka tukaj ni smela manjkati.

You Might Also Like

2 komentarji

  1. Beautiful look and stunning photos!

    xox
    Samantha
    www.thenewyorkblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good article. You are very confident in wearing the dresses.
    sbobet maxbet m8bet

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe