STYLE OF THE DAY Sunny kiss goodbye

November 27, 2013

I have to admit Im kinda OCD, when it comes to publishing posts on Mancinas spot. Despite the chronological order when it comes to my personal style posts, doesn't have no true meaning what so ever, I really like them to be in one anyway. Hope you dont mind. =)
Here in another and sadly the final one from my beloved Milan.
Neo grunge obviously slipped under my skin, whereas maxi skirts, dark lips and faux leather remained my true love. Having said that, I just follow my passion and combine all this beloved pieces together and enjoyed my last day with this edgy outfit. What do you say?

Kljub temu, da kronološko zaporedje objav na Mancinas spotu pravzaprav nima nekega posebnega pomena, mu vseeno sledim, brez izjeme pa čeprav včasih to pomeni, da nastane manjša časovna stopnica. Upam, da vas ne moti. =)
Tako sedaj sledi še ena in na žalost zadnja objava iz meni dragega Milana.
Neo grunge trend, mi je več kot očitno zlezel pod kožo, ker pa ostajam zvesta svoji ljubezni do maxi kril, temnih ustnic in kosov v videzu usnja, sem za zadnji dan sledila svojim strastem, skombinirala moje ljubljene kose in uživala zadnji sončni dan v mestu. Kaj pravite? 





You Might Also Like

16 komentarji

  1. really nice pictures i do like the first one

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love this look! u know I`m all about black and edgy ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit!
    LOVE your clutch
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect as always :-)

    xoxo

    Piera Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is amazing!! Love your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice look!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/11/wrecking-ball.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. carski all over the way, ful všeč :) It's something about almost all black looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the clutch and nice grungy look! :)
    http://queenlytan.blogspot.com/2013/11/street-style.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit shots, you have such a great eye for style!

    www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look outstanding! Perfect top and shirt!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely!!
    http://www.thatfreakyboy.com/

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe