*SHADE OF THE DAY* Polish me happy

April 28, 2013

Turquise is going to big this year - ocean blue, teal, neon ...Therefore I needed to try this gorgeous Polish me happy nailpolish from H&M, matching it with handmade ring by Ivan Rasic:

Letošnji velik trend bo turkizna barva. Ne glede na odtenek! Ko sem zagledala H&M lak v odtenku Polish me happy sem ga enostavno morala preizkusiti. Skombinirala sem ga z ročno izdelanim prstanom Ivana Rašiča:

Another super opaque nailpolish, with which you could do only one carefuly applyed coat.
Zopet super pigmentacija, z malce previdnosti ena plast zadostuje za polno prekrivnost.



Gorgeous example how fresh and amazing stylings combinig teal and orange can be was seen on Kenzo Runways... Love it:
Kako krasna je kombinacija temno turkizne z oranžno smo videli na modni pisti modne hiše Kenzo:

You Might Also Like

1 komentarji

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe