*SHADE OF THE DAY* Depend 26

August 15, 2012

Its no secret that I do feel great, wearing all kinds of blue shades (besides neons) on my hand nails. So question, of me waiting for such a long time, before trying this polish on, was totally appropriate, as I opend my nailpolish drawer and loked at it. Its been wainting for me more than a year! =)

Oh well, so here is lovely blue Depend 26 on the sun:



Its opaque with one more thick layer and it dries reasonably quickly. I think it very similar to China Glazes Caribbian Blue nailpolish.

You Might Also Like

5 komentarji

  1. lepa barva... men se je pa ta kar cel olupil dol...sem ga podarila naprej eni punčki pa naj se igra z lakom:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pravi lepotec je ja.
    Pa tvoji nohtki so mi tok ušeč.lepo obliko imaš!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe