Thursdays outfit - Colors for energy =)

March 18, 2011

Thursday was a day for school. I needed some bright colors to fill me up with energy and also l needed to feel comfy and worm in the classroom. Though spring is coming with the speed of light, if the sun hides l'm still frizzing. =)

Enough words, let the pictures speak for itself. ;)




Coffee is a must, under a warm springy sunshine =)



To see my nailpolish from Thursday, l invite you to visit my other blog. =)

You Might Also Like

6 komentarji

  1. Tale outfit mi je pa fenomenaln!Od hlač, čevljev, puloverčka, pasu in flowerish šala <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Podpis pod sparkle!

    Pa tale nov videz bloga mi je zelo všeč :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sicer z malo zamude :blush, pa vseeno hvala! =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. ful mi je všeč šal&pas kombinacija. me vse je lepo!

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe