About me

February 28, 2011

Mancinas spot is a fashion spot written by Manca Vodopivec / Mancina. It is a chronological diary, where you can follow me on my fashion path, which I started walking in my early twenties.

In my last year of university of Business and Economics, I was very lucky enough to pack my suitcases and moved to Milan, where I started working as a model. But as much as I loved modelling, my love for fashion grew into something bigger and I felt like the world behind the camera appeals to me even more.

Started working as men fashion consultant in department store in Slovenia, my fashion eye was captured by editor of fashion magazine for men - David, where I've started working as men's stylist.

In March 2014 I started working as fashion editor and stylist of GRAZIA Slovenia.

With that being said, Mancinas spot became a big mix of everything fashion related. Posts of my personal styling's, recent work and fashion trends. Enjoy! 

 Photo by Jelena Radenkovic, makeup & styling by myself

I'm very grateful to all my followers for all your comments and all the nice things you're saying ... and I promise I'll continue developing my style, keep getting better and hopefully inspire you in the future. 

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe